We at Edurom, the only Belbin representative in Romania, invite the organisations who want to use Belbin Team Roles to improve individual and team performance to certify their HR professional at one of the two Belbin Accreditation programs:
- 12th-13th of December 2019 in Bucharest.
- Start of next year in Iași.
We recommend to have in your organisation a Belbin Accredited Consultant because Belbin is a practical and easy-to-use tool that can be applied to business outcomes. The theory has been researched over several decades and is continually validated to ensure that it is perfect for the workplace environment today.
The uses and applications for Belbin are wide and varied and can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
Just a few of the benefits an organisation has from using Belbin:
- Managers understand how to get the best out of the people they manage;
- Help in predicting the performance of people in different jobs and to elicit causes of under performance;
- Teams are aware of their collective strengths and weaknesses and use the information to maximise team performance;
- Self-aware individuals who can adapt their behaviours according to the situation and business need;
- Informed decision-making based on fact rather than a gut-feel or hunch.
The two-day accreditation course covers:
- An introduction to the Belbin Team Role model, the historical background and an explanation of the terminology;
- An explanation of how Belbin Team Role profiling differs from psychometric testing and the pros and cons of each;
- Providing insights into the reporting facilities of E-Interplace system (Belbin reports platform) and how the various reports can be used to support personal development, management training, team building and organisation development;
- Using Belbin for selection and career planning;
- An overview of materials, videos and exercises that have been developed to support the learning and use of the Belbin Team Role model;
- Questions, answers, ideas, tips, problems and solutions. Participants have the opportunity to raise issues of particular relevance to them;
- Preparatory coaching and conduct of accreditation test.
The participants will also receive a free audio video slideshow explaining the Belbin Team Role model and a free support resources CD which includes reference material and exercises.
Costs and Registration
To find out all the financial and logistic details, please send us a message at email@example.com or call us at 0232 242 811.
The Belbin Participant’s Kit contains:
- Original Accreditation Workbook
- Belbin Individual Report, based on Self Perception and Observer Assessment! (Using E-Interplace 7 software)
- Certification Exam (1 H)
- Certificate signed by Dr. Meredith Belbin (BELBIN Accredited Consultant)
- Access to the ”Accredited practitioners only” on www.belbin.com
Furthermore, the Belbin Accredited Consultants receive the best prices for the Belbin reports.
Belbin certify your HR professional through the Edurom Belbin Accreditation Programs and benefit from the Belbin knowledge to meet your organisation’s needs.