Assess the potential of your company’s to-be managers and of your current leaders.
The goal of the Assessment Center is to discover how to support your company’s leaders who are striving for the role, are suited for the role or have potential for more.
Edurom uses a range of methods in assessing the job-related behaviour and the potential:
- Behavioural direct observation;
- Structured Interviews with employees based on common criteria;
- IQ tests;
- EQ-i 2.0® Profiles;
- Belbin® Team Roles – Individual Profiles and Job Profiles;
- Situational Leadership® assessments – LEAD Profiles and Power Profiles.
Steps in implementing an Assessment Center for your managers:
- Establishing the most appropriate tools to identify behaviours and competencies needed to perform in the current or future role;
- Assessing the eligibility and suitability components of each level of leadership;
- Identifying the preferred leadership styles;
- Generating personal reports for every person who is part of the evaluation process;
- Designing a consultancy programme including coaching sessions in order to implement the conclusions resulting from personal reports.
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Iulia has experience in growing teams for clients and understanding their businesses.
Achieve significant performance improvements. Build the best version of your team and company with EDUROM.learn more
Achieve significant productivity improvements. Have permanent positive effects of your organization’s activities with the support of EDUROM.learn more
Have a detailed and comprehensive Salary Survey Study, localized geographically and with specific data for one industry.learn more
The Situational Leadership® Model is a timeless, repeatable framework for leaders to match their behaviours with the performance needs of the individual or group that they are attempting to influence.learn more