Situational Leadership® is based on the relationship between leaders and contributors and serves as a framework to analyze each situation based on the Performance Readiness® Level that a contributor exhibits in performing a specific task, function or objective. Then, based on the leader’s diagnosis, the necessary amounts of relationship behaviour and task behaviour are applied and communicated to the follower in order to support their needs and advance development.
The Benefits of Situational Leadership®:
- Creates a common language of performance;
- Accounts for multi-directional influence;
- Accelerates the pace and quality of employee development;
- Allows leaders to effectively drive behaviour change;
- Teaches leaders to accurately interpret and effectively respond to their environment.
The Center for Leadership Studies is the global home of Situational Leadership®: www.situational.com.
EDUROM is a Global Affiliate in Romania of The Center for Leadership Studies. We are certified to deliver a variety of training programs from the Situational Leadership® curricula and we can facilitate the process of becoming a certified Situational Leadership® trainer.
How can Situational Leadership® benefit your organization in Romania?
Co-Founder & Managing Partner