This October, Romanian HR professionals and Romanian managers can start using Belbin Team Roles to improve team performance. For this, EDUROM is launching the virtual BELBIN Certification program, with the following schedule:
- 3rd-7th of October 2022, daily online sessions from 9:30 till 12:30
- 10th of October 2022, 1-hour exam.
With 20 years of experience in the HR industry, EDUROM recommends having in your organisation a Belbin Accredited Consultant because Belbin is a practical and easy-to-use tool that can be applied to business outcomes. The theory has been researched over several decades and is continually validated to ensure that it is perfect for the workplace environment today.
The uses and applications are wide and varied and can be tailored to meet your specific needs – if you want to talk about them, just send a request to email@example.com.
Part of the benefits your organisation will have from using Belbin:
- Managers understand how to get the best out of the people they manage;
- Help in predicting the performance of people in different jobs and to elicit causes of under performance;
- Teams are aware of their collective strengths and weaknesses and use the information to maximise team performance;
- Self-aware individuals who can adapt their behaviours according to the situation and business need;
- Informed decision-making based on fact rather than a gut-feel or hunch.
The virtual accreditation course covers:
- An introduction to the Belbin Team Role model, the historical background and an explanation of the terminology;
- An explanation of how Belbin Team Role profiling differs from psychometric testing and the pros and cons of each;
- Providing insights into the reporting facilities of E-Interplace system (Belbin reports platform) and how the various reports can be used to support personal development, management training, team building and organisation development;
- Using the Belbin Test for selection and career planning;
- An overview of materials, videos and exercises that have been developed to support the learning and use of the Belbin Team Role model;
- Questions, answers, ideas, tips, problems and solutions. Participants have the opportunity to raise issues of particular relevance to them;
- Preparatory coaching and conduct of accreditation test.
The participants will also receive a free audio video slideshow explaining the Belbin Team Role model and a free support resources CD which includes reference material and exercises.
Costs and Registration
To find out all the financial and logistic details, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Belbin Participant’s Kit contains:
- Original Accreditation Workbook
- Belbin Individual Report, based on Self Perception and Observer Assessment! (Using E-Interplace 7 software)
- Certification Exam
- Certificate signed by Dr. Meredith Belbin (BELBIN Accredited Consultant)
- Access to the ”Accredited practitioners only” on the BELBIN Platform
Furthermore, the Belbin Accredited Consultants receive the best prices for the Belbin reports.
Join the Accreditation Program this October, 2022: start a discussion at email@example.com.
Edurom is a Management Consulting and Human Resources services group that assists you in achieving outstanding results by providing world-class training methodologies, talent recruitment expertise, and executive search, tailored consultancy solutions. EDUROM is officially representing Belbin® in Romania, delivering trainings, generating reports and certifying trainers. The official website of the methodology is https://www.belbin.com/.