- Location: Array
- Status: Open
- Level: Executive
Take decisions and bring a real impact in an entrepreneurial environment. Impact the results of an organization of 200 employees that also benefits from international exposure. In the Technical Director role, you will have the chance to make the most of your experience in the technical field, in coordinating people and optimizing processes.
As a Technical Director you will:
- coordinate the entire activity of the technical department (at a national level, but also in two other countries), with 30 people working for you;
- define, implement, and optimize systems, processes, and work procedures;
- plan and analyze the department’s budget;
- manage performance indicators specific for a technical department;
- determine the performance of the employees you manage, driving them to reach/ achieve the wanted results;
- make the reports necessary to monitor the activities within the department.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you. Send easily an e-mail to:
Explore more jobs
Global executive management role in a team filled with innovators, passionate abo...
Be the leader of a Product Line and ensure that delivery goals & objectives a...
Challenging management role in Human Resources, Recruitment, in a multinational c...
Work closely with the product management and tribe leadership to define objective...
Guide people in their career path whilst define ways of working in the teams that...
As an Engineering Manager (Professional Services) you will be mainly focusing on ...