Our client is a privately-owned international energy company, with 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries, working daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world.
As a Technical Consultant you set up our Technology Consulting division together with its Management Team and take care of automating processes and providing managerial dashboards.
What you are responsible for:
- As Technical Consultant you will take technical responsibility for our processes and setup of related KPI dashboards;
- Engaging locally with the team and stakeholders to ensure buy-in, and manage change in the organization to drive required decisions and escalations;
- Manage technical feasibility and usability across our Technology Consulting division.
What you are good at:
- You have gained deep technical experience and knowledge about process automation toolsets;
- You are familiar with MS Teams, Office, and Sharepoint as well as Power BI;
- Ability to gain stakeholder buy-in and support and appropriately communicate with different levels across the organization;
- Acting as a change agent, using skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose.