We are looking for a Team Leader with Embedded C involved in coordinating a team responsible in implementing full cycle of SDLC, including quality compliance with ASPICE and Cyber Security aspects. The main project area is Telematics software development for ECU.
There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by our client. It’s an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for multiple business verticals such as Finance, Automotive, and Digital Transformation. Our client is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are highly motivated to bring value to our automotive customers.
As a Team Leader with Embedded C you will:
- Lead the the development team and perform people management practices for the team;
- Work directly with other developers, product architects and leads (such as engineering, testing, integration, etc.);
- Maintain coding standards and participate in peer code reviews;
- Drive application performance and memory usage improvements.
Embedded SoftwareWhat will you need:
- Experience in leading development team;
- +6 years of experience in Software development; embedded development is a strong advantage;
- Experience analyzing, debugging, optimizing, and monitoring embedded software;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
If you are passionate about Leading and embedded systems, this would be the place to explore new ideas and concepts. We love recruiting for them because their projects contribute towards making the world more sustainable and safe.