Our client is a privately-owned international energy company, with 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries, working daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world.
Project: The client is developing a tool to steer price adjustments for power and gas contracts and it is used by Managing Directors on a regular basis. By calculating different scenarios for price adjustments, it enables the management to make the right decision at the right time. The application is part of the Digital Sales Platform and has interfaces to the major backend systems.
What you are good at:
- Strong experience with SQL development in Data Warehouses (experience in Snowflake is a plus).
- Experience in Azure Data Factory or other Cloud ETL-tools (e.g. Airflow, Talend).
- Experience in developing stored procedures, creation of custom views.
- Experience with tools like DBT is considered a plus.
- Able to work in agile team environments.
In addition, you have:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science, business computer science, Information Management, or in general IT / equivalent profession.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application management tasks and SQL Server database.
- Effective communication skills and customer service approach.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English (German is a plus).