We are recruiting a Software Development Manager for our client, a renowned tech company rooted in Romanian traditions. Operating both locally and internationally, it has built a reputation for delivering exceptional software products that cater to the unique needs of the industry.
What will you do:
- Manage the development lifecycle of software products;
- Research new technologies to strengthen the organization;
- Plan, direct and coordinate the actions of the development team;
- Responsible for technology delivery;
- Act as a liaison between the department and senior leadership;
- Define the long-term vision, strategy, and goals for your teams;
- Prioritize, plan projects and features, manage partners, and track all the commitments;
- Drive continual improvements to the efficiency and flexibility of the platform while keeping an extremely high bar on customer trust, performance, and availability;
- Foster the career development of your direct reports.
The minimum requirements are:
- 5 years+ of hands-on software development experience with the .NET framework;
- 2+ years of experience in managing, mentoring, and leading software engineering teams;
- Excellent software project management skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Knowledge of iterative and incremental software delivery;
- Fluency in English.
To get a better idea of the project you could be a part of, start a discussion with our EDUROM consultant: just click “Easy Apply”.
Your application will go to EDUROM Recruitment, part of the EDUROM Group. We acknowledge that moving on to a new job or challenge has a great impact on your professional, but also your personal life. And we believe you can make a great CAREER CHOICE, based on a WELL-INFORMED decision. Through honest discussions and relevant interviews, our HR consultants promise to assist you in this time period.