Build, manage, and improve a cloud platform for a SaaS product company operating in the FinTech world on a global scale. You will do this by using the latest technologies and practices in the DevOps field.
What will you do:
- Build and maintain the cloud platform;
- Develop and improve engineering tools and processes;
- Develop a DevOps mindset and culture in the organization;
- Increase observability and operability;
- Promote technical excellence.
The requirements for the role are:
- Solid knowledge of public cloud services;
- Understanding of cloud-native applications and distributed systems;
- Software development and testing skills (Go, Java, Python, unit testing, integration testing);
- Good knowledge in network and network security;
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with application monitoring and alerting on scale;
- Experience with incident management;
- Exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration, and Deployment processes and strategies;
- Good knowledge of Linux systems (including networking and security);
- Interest in creating engineering solutions for ops problems;
- Basic knowledge of database administration.