Are you a talented and experienced software engineer who thrives on solving complex problems and enjoys working with various programming languages? Our Client, a US-based product company with expansion plans in Europe, is seeking experienced Software Engineers to join their team in developing new functionalities for their cloud-based platform to make it market-ready for new geographic areas.
With a Language-Agnostic Selection Process, the experience is interactive and practical, with many insights on clean coding, pair-programming and system design.
The Software Engineers will have the opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge software solutions while working closely with product, design and engineering teams.
What will you do:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to define, build and implement new features for the product;
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code, adhering to coding standards and best practices;
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback for improvement and ensure that users are delivered the best experience;
- Add value through your experience in engineering meetings.
Technology stack you will be using in the project: Ruby on Rails, React, TypeScript, GCP, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, Redis, Postgres.
The requirements for the role are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field;
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Web Developer;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a passion for writing high-quality code;
- Solid understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to take ownership of a project;
- Willingness to learn new technologies such as Ruby on Rails;
- Nice to have experience as a Full Stack Engineer.