Our client is a privately-owned international energy company, with 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries, working daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world.
The position of Security Operations Specialist is part of the Security Operations division within Network Services.
What you are responsible for:
- Asses and evaluate firewall rule change requests compared to standardized guidelines.
- Analyze non-working connections and perform root-cause analysis.
- Consult requestors to achieve high quality and compliance according to security standards.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders and support a regular exchange.
- Support the Service Owner to further expand and improve the process.
What you are good at:
- Deep knowledge of networks and network security (protocols, firewalls, architecture).
- Understanding of security principles such as Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability.
- Knowledge about ITIL and agile methodology.
- Very good business-level command of English.
What’s in it for you?
- Access to internal learning programs and online learning platforms.
- A stable work environment that offers you the flexibility to have a personal and fulfilling work rhythm.
- 25 vacation days, so you can have the right balance between your private and professional life.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible benefits package (you can pick what you want from a wide range of benefits: from gym membership to holidays, meals, or shopping vouchers).