Put your Java skills into developing a cloud-native, enterprise-grade platform with state-of-the-art composable commerce architecture that brings together concepts and strengths of microservices, multi-tenancy, APIs first and Headless approaches.
Our client, a growing product company, created by Hybris (SAP) founders, has the main purpose of developing its digital commerce platform to be the next enterprise-grade „Shopify”.
What will you do?
- Develop a multi-tenant cloud-native e-commerce solution with scale, resiliency and maintainability;
- Be part of an agile scrum team, assume responsibility for tasks and provide the best quality and user experience;
- Implement features/tools/new endpoints in Java;
- Create reactive microservices using Java and Spring/Micronaut framework;
- Ensure that microservices are smoothly deployed into the cloud;
- Stay focused on new technologies and improve development skills constantly.
How is the work environment?
- Start-up atmosphere with a partnership approach, independence;
- You can have a high degree of influence in your own work, with space for innovation and application of cutting-edge technologies;
- With a guaranteed learning curve in the technology environment of the future;
- Flexible working hours;
- Full remote work.
Technologies used by our client – don’t worry if you don’t have experience with all of them:
- Java – Spring/Micronaut Framework;
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
- Docker & Kubernetes;
- Kafka Knowledge;
- SQL database;
- Microservices architecture;
- Design and implement REST APIs.