Our client is a global technology leader with more than 81,000 employees on five continents and, at the same time, one of the most mature development sites in Romania, with complex, strategic projects in areas as Defense, Security, Aerospace, Naval and Transportation. Their main purpose is to create a safer world, investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations – Big Data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, cybersecurity and quantum technology – to build a future we can all trust.
Currently, we are looking for a Java Software Engineer to contribute to the evolution of our client vision.
Here, you will:
- Actively participate in creating, designing and implementing of micro-services;
- Building and testing Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data;
- Writing unit tests and documentation;
- Stay focused on new technologies and improve development skills constantly.
The requirements for the role are:
- Good understanding of software architecture and design patterns;
- Java Spring/Spring Boot;
- NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Maria DB etc);
- Micro-service architectures;
- RabbitMQ, Kafka;
- Enterprise Integration patterns (Message Broker, REST, WebSocket);
- Experience with Git, Bash, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins;
- CI/CD, Kubernetes;
- English spoken and written (B2/C).