Our client, provider of technical maintenance and construction services in Romania, is a fast-growing company. We are looking for an HR Manager to join the client’s team and be an active partner in overall planning & implementation of company development.
This person will lead day-to-day employee compliance, recruiting and onboarding new staff, development, and managing and expanding on the existing safety program.
Company’s Headquarter: Romania – Bucharest
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy;
• Bridge management and employee relations;
• Responsible for providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects;
• Lead all HR operations smoothly and effectively;
• Recruit and hire new staff at all levels in the company including posting job openings, scheduling interviews, and presentation of job offers;
• Prepare new hire paperwork and manage employee onboarding;
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
• Proven experience in HR management/ Recruitment management.
• Proven knowledge and/ or experience in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, recruitment, organisation development, employee relations, safety.
• Competency in computers, tablets, MS Word, Excel, and Google Drive.
To start a discussion with our EDUROM Recruitment consultant, just send the form below: