EDUROM Recruitment is actively seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our client’s team and play a pivotal role in the strategic planning and implementation of the company’s development.
Our client, an entrepreneurial company with over 20 years of tradition in the Romanian food production market, stand out by keeping their tradition and guidelines to the highest standards. This commitment has solidified their position as one of the top choices for consumers. The Human Resources manager will be in charge of all HR functions, overseeing around 700 employees, including recruiting, training, administrative tasks, compensation and benefits, employees performance system and other HR initiatives.
Company’s Head Quarter: Bucharest, Romania
- Lead all HR operations smoothly and effectively;
- Bridge management and employee relations;
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Implement an effective employee performance system.
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources, within FMCG and production industry is mandatory;
- At least 2+ years of experience managing teams;
- Experience in managing the relationship with the Unions;
- Experience in managing HR department in a plant is an advantage;
- Direct experience with employee relations initiatives that actively engage all levels of the workforce population is required;
- Proven track record of successfully implementing HR programs and initiatives.