Our client, one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services, is looking for a Financial Audit Manager. Joining this company you will have the opportunity to build a successful career, in an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions. The company also offers a fast paced environment and an extraordinary team with great mentoring opportunities, the possibility to fulfill your potential through various training courses, and a flexible workplace and work environment.
What are we looking for?
- Qualifications (ACCA, CAFR or other similar accounting frameworks)
- At least 6 years of audit and assurance services experience on medium to large clients.
- Knowledge of the Romanian Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian – other European languages will be considered a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit.
- Good team manager and team member.
What will you do?
- Work on Audit engagements.
- Lead project teams on Romanian and international clients.
- Develop junior – midd staff by providing on the job training and appropriate performance feedback.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with client management.
- Contribute to the business development.
What is in it for you?
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm.
- A fast paced environment and an extraordinary team with great mentoring opportunities.
- The possibility to fulfill your potential through various training courses and gain additional professional qualifications.
- A flexible workplace and working environment.