We’re looking for an External Communication Coordinator to join our client’s team and play an integral role in the global communication and marketing initiatives.
Our client, specialized in Marketing Automation, has gained success and recognition globally over the last 8 years. They are a worldwide Martech Agency created to help companies overcome the hurdles in marketing automation that may be holding them back from seizing digital opportunities.
- Develop and improve the marketing communication plans by focusing on strategy, goals, budget, and tactics;
- Responsible for managing different communication channels such as LinkedIn, social media platforms, events, and more;
- Act as the company’s ambassador and serve as its spokesperson at both national and international events, embodying its image and values;
- Position the company at a B2B level, targeting Fortune 500 and other high-profile clients;
- Leverage existing relationships with clients and cultivate new contacts within business and industry.
- Proven experience gained within the Marketing or PR department;
- Previous exposure to organizing and participating in B2B corporate events;
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a national and international level;
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in online or face-to-face interactions;
- University degree in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, or any other related fields.
If this opportunity aligns with your qualifications and aspirations, we encourage you to submit your application. We are eager to engage with enthusiastic marketing professionals who want to take the next step in their careers.