Are you looking for a challenge to build a real-time, distributed computing product in the DevOps/ cloud monitoring space supporting AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud?
There is an amazing opportunity to further guide the development of this unique product: join a growing Silicon Valley start-up, with a total funding raised to $57 million, and a primary dev center in Iasi.
Here, you will:
- Drive the vision of current and future product developments while managing 2 development teams based in Iasi;
- Ensure reliable, efficient and scalable SDLC;
- Ensure technical and architectural review;
- Design and implement ways of working for your engineering teams;
- Act as a product owner for your teams, directly interact with head of product, product managers and leads of all kinds to clarify, prioritise, plan and deliver product enhancements according to agreed expectations;
- Active hiring management with direct involvement in profile definition, hand picked sourcing, selection stages;
- Design and implement scalable onboarding practices;
- Ensure people management, close relationship with engineers in your teams running one on one meetings, objectives setup and reviews, performance reviews and career path definition alongside with guidance.
The requirements for the role are:
- Experience as an hands-on engineer, ideally working in a SaaS organization and actively contributing to product development;
- Preferred technical/team leading experience;
- Familiar with DevOPS practices;
- Familiar with CI & CD practices;
- Able to transform ideas/vision into easily to understand feature’s description ready to be implemented by engineers;
- Analytical and metrics-driven with strong business acumen that allows quick, informed decisions.