We are recruiting for our client a DevOps Lead, a company that develops a Saas Platform. It is a technical leadership role, where you will work closely with engineering, security, and cloud operations teams.
What will you do:
- Work with product engineering team to simplify architecture and improve operations;
- Participate in agile ceremonies with the product team. Ensure operational requirements are included in team sprints;
- Provide estimates and sizing for requirements;
- Identify and drive changes to ensure cloud infrastructure is designed for scale, resiliency, security and efficiency;
- Support and guide other CloudOps engineers, ensure consistency in their work and assist in their professional growth and development;
The requirements for the role are:
- 7+ years in a CloudEngineer / DevOps role building and operating applications on AWS;
- 3+ years managing Kubernetes in a production environment;
- Expert level in writing and deploying infrastructure as code (such as Terraform);
- Worked with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Github Actions;
- Experience with one or more scripting languages.
Nice To Have:
- Experience as a DevOps Lead role;
- Experience as a developer working with Java or Node.js.
To get a better idea of the project you could be a part of, start a discussion with our EDUROM consultant: just click “Easy Apply”.
Your application will go to EDUROM Recruitment, part of the EDUROM Group. We acknowledge that moving on to a new job or challenge has a great impact on your professional, but also your personal life. And we believe you can make a great CAREER CHOICE, based on a WELL-INFORMED decision. Through honest discussions and relevant interviews, our HR consultants promise to assist you in this time period.