We are recruiting for our client a DevOps Engineer for a new team which aim is to migrate the client’s main platform to Microsoft Azure and to enhance its existing cloud migration strategy. The strategy is cloud-centric to enhance customer experience and product capabilities across the business.
What will you do:
You will collaborate with the architect to the client’s data infrastructure and build intuitive next-generation productivity, data and analytics and modelling solutions with Microsoft Azure, and AI.
The requirements for the role are:
- Deep hands-on experience on Azure Cloud Services;
- Good understanding of Azure Active Directory, Security and Polices that can be applied in a Enterprise scale company;
- Strong knowledge of Networking, Principles, VNETs and Private Endpoints;
- Experience in project migration from on-prem to Azure Cloud;
- Good understanding of overall architecture and best practices principles that applies to Microsoft Azure.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge in working with any programming language (Java, Python, .NET)
- Experience with Terraform
To get a better idea of the project you could be a part of, start a discussion with our EDUROM consultant: just click “Easy Apply”.
Your application will go to EDUROM Recruitment, part of the EDUROM Group. We acknowledge that moving on to a new job or challenge has a great impact on your professional, but also your personal life. And we believe you can make a great CAREER CHOICE, based on a WELL-INFORMED decision. Through honest discussions and relevant interviews, our HR consultants promise to assist you in this time period.