Our client is a privately-owned international energy company, with 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries, working daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world.
The Project is an application to calculate the customer bonus for power and gas contracts sold to retail customers in Germany.
• Strong proficiency in designing and managing CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
• In-depth understanding of Azure Active Directory and its integration with Azure services. You should be familiar with setting up and managing service principals for authentication and authorization in Azure.
• Proficiency in working with Azure Durable Functions for building scalable and reliable serverless workflows. You should have practical experience in designing and implementing workflows using durable functions.
• Strong expertise in infrastructure-as-code using Terraform. You should be proficient in defining and managing Azure resources, applying infrastructure changes, and automating deployments using Terraform.
• Solid programming skills in Python. You should be proficient in writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code to automate infrastructure tasks, develop scripts, and integrate with various services.
On top of that, you have:
• Familiarity with continuous monitoring techniques, log analysis, and observability tools. Knowledge of DevOps principles, best practices, and experience working in an Agile environment.
• Fluent English skills and very good communication skills.
To get a better idea of the project you could be a part of, start a discussion with our EDUROM consultant: simply fill in the form below.