Are you interested in working with data and want to have access to a huge number of data? Then, this role is the right one for you. Join this team and make the experience of energy users much more enjoyable.
What will you do:
- Design and develop AI-based solutions from pilot to commercially viable reality
- Take on technical owner role for a high impact data and analytics-driven venture
- Prioritize, plan for and implement new features and models
- Evaluate different techniques, tools, and approaches to a variety of machine learning problems
- Train, validate, and test machine learning models in order to achieve a best-in-class performance at scale
- Drive the deployment of productive solutions together with product development, data engineers, and data architects
- Communicate and discuss complex analytical and technical concepts to a business audience.
The requirements for the role are:
- 3 to 5 years working experience as a data scientist;
- Deep knowledge of Python with Pandas;
- Very good knowledge of Docker;
- Very good knowledge of SQL, Postgres, and PostGIS;
- Good knowledge of Azure especially App Services (at least AWS);
- Tech stack: Python, SQL, Spark, (AWS OR Azure is a plus);
- Good knowledge of OpenStreetMap.