We are looking for an experienced Cloud Data Architect, passionate about building innovative digital commerce, to help in developing a cloud-native, composable commerce platform, that brings together concepts and strengths of microservices, multi-tenancy, APIs first and Headless approaches.
Our client, a growing product company, created by Hybris (SAP) founders, has the main purpose of developing its digital commerce platform to be the next enterprise-grade „Shopify”.
As a Cloud Data Architect, you will help deliver a new solution to the market, by building DataOps capability and contributing to the platform architecture.
What will you do?
- Act as the key Data & Analytics technical leader;
- Designing multi-tenant architecture solutions that are in line with long-term business objectives;
- Creating high-level designs according to requirements and ensuring that a company’s data architecture aligns with its business needs;
- Setup of SecOps and DataOps processes;
- Grow a data science team to compare and analyse provided statistical information to identify patterns, relationships, and problems;
- Perform hands-on data consulting, develop data-driven solutions, run workshops.
How is the work environment?
- Start-up atmosphere with a partnership approach, independence;
- An exciting and involving role with a significant impact on shaping the future of the company and the way they develop their software;
- Room to innovate and help create a product that will make a difference;
- Opportunity to build a successful company from the early stages, lead and define the technology strategy;
- Creative freedom and exciting challenges in a highly competitive technology domain;
- Flexible working hours;
- Full remote work;
- Choose the hardware and tooling you want to work with to achieve the best results.
Do you have experience with these?
- A solid understanding of existing and emerging data technologies e.g (Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, Hive, Pig etc.);
- Expertise with cloud technologies, cloud services, and key cloud services providers in the data space;
- Experience with Cloud platforms (preferably GCP);
- Experience with NoSQL database technology (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB etc.);
- Experience with Relational database technology (e.g. Postgresql/Mysql) and Online Analytical Processing (OLAP);
- Experience with Enterprise Search solutions (e.g. Elastic/OpenSearch, SOLR, Algolia);
- Experience with automation solutions and workflow management (e.g. Camunda, Cadence, Netflix Conductor);
- Data visualisation tools such as Mode, Metabase, Redash;
- Experience in Serverless and Containerised Deployments.