Our client, a start-up that connects the local brands with influencers through an application that has already 4500 signed up brands and 120.000 users from Romania and Spain, has the main purpose of expanding its reach to the USA market.
They are quickly gaining popularity, as they earned a 2,5 mil. Euro funding from Early Game Ventures and a new business angel, the founder of the first Romanian unicorn.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate Automation Test Engineer with a keen eye for details and strategic thinking.
What are we expecting from you?
- An experience of minimum 5+ years of experience in automated testing (Appium or similar);
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day-to-day QA activities;
- Development and execute test plans, test cases for mobile applications – Android & iOS;
- Basic knowledge of SQL and relational databases;
- Basic knowledge of Unix and Linux environments, Git and GitHub;
- Familiar with Postman, REST, BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, JIRA, Xray and SCRUM principles;
- Work with Development, QA and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies;
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics;
- Strong communication skills and proven experience of having success as part of a team;
- Experience with a process of iterative improvements rather than big changes.