Multinational company, one of the world’s leading retailers, with activity in more than 30 countries is looking for an Application Engineer.
- Responsible of maintaining applications;
- Operations, Installations, Ticket processing;
- Maintenance & automation of deployments (DevOps).
- University degree in information technology or comparable;
- Previous experience in application engineering;
- Experience in Windows/Linux server administration (scripting, authorizations,
- Understanding of web server technologies: e.g. J Boss, Tomcat, Apache. Tasks: e.g. to
- connect certificates;
- Experience in root cause/corrective action (log files, trouble shooting);
- Basic knowledge of SQL & Oracle e.g. SQL Developer;
- Experience with Powershell & Windows batch scripting e.g. job implementation;
- Basic understanding & experience with Ansible (DevOps topics); no need for
- programming skills;
- Interest in learning/experience in automatisation (cloud/container topics);
- English language – advanced level.
Nice to have:
- Kubernets/DevOps, is a +
- Basic knowledge of IP networks & network segmentation & implementation under
- standard security regulations, is a +
- Certificate management (keystore, truststore), is a +
- Experience in time series database Grafana, InfluxDB & Telegraf, is a +
- German language (working experience), is a +
Start a discussion about this role or others relevant for you – easily fill in the form below: