Studied in management courses around the world, and used every day in tens of thousands of organisations, Belbin Team Roles has become the gold-standard method for identifying behavioural contributions in the workplace.
The Belbin methodology can be used with teams, in management training, for leadership development, in recruitment and career development, for conflict management, for employee engagement, for personal development and coaching, in change management.
In a nutshell, using Belbin will give to your organization:
- Balanced teams based on behavioural contributions rather than job titles;
- Self-aware individuals who can adapt their behaviours according to the situation and business need;
- The right people doing the right tasks, leading to better-performing teams;
- Depersonalised team conversations, using a common language to discuss team contributions;
- Informed, impartial decision-making, based on fact rather than a ‘gut-feel’ which may be subject to unconscious bias;
- Confidence when making decisions involving people;
- Insight into behavioural strengths and weaknesses which aren’t necessarily revealed by a CV.
The Belbin Team Role theory was developed during an intense study of teams by Dr. Meredith Belbin at the Administrative Staff College from Henley Management College, Great Britain. The official website of the methodology is https://www.belbin.com/.
EDUROM is officially representing Belbin® in Romania, delivering trainings, generating reports and certifying trainers.
What can Belbin® do for your team and company in Romania? Discuss with our colleague:
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Adi has experience in senior management advisory programs, management training, design and delivery of leadership programmes.
The Situational Leadership® Model is a timeless, repeatable framework for leaders to match their behaviours with the performance needs of the individual or group that they are attempting to influence.learn more
EQ-i2.0® Emotional Intelligence model
The EQ-i 2.0® Emotional Intelligence model measures our emotional intelligence, as a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.learn more
Edurom facilitates a constructive learning environment while applying transfer of learning strategies to drive on-the-job performance.learn more