Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Requirements: Bash Linux Consultant KOFAX Linux SQL Technical support
Work on a variety of projects for one of the biggest global companies for audit, tax and advisory services.
What you will do:
- be an important part of the team and provide technical knowledge, coaching and training to junior team members;
- manage different digital transformation projects, all using a blend of technologies, with a focus on process optimization and also providing support to our clients on these projects;
- be involved from the initial process analysis, through the process of selecting the optimum solution and the different choices of optimizations in the flow, until the training and support on the client’s side.
We need you to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or mathematics.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to observe deadlines and to deliver good results under pressure.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- Drive for developing professionally and building long term relationships with clients and colleagues.
Would be a plus:
- Working with LINUX and Bash LINUX;
- Experience with KOFAX.