Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
You will be part of a great distributed team, in a highly collaborative workplace and will develop solutions to address complex business issues.
What will you do:
- Coordinate and mentor the development team;
- Design and develop front-end and back-end application functionality in modular architecture;
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance, and end-users to produce cutting-edge user interface solutions.
The requirements for the role are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred;
- Experience in developing with microservices, RESTful APIs;
- Experience in using PostgreSQL or any other relational database;
- Experience in using Agile Scrum / Kanban / Lean for software delivery;
- Personal skills required: team-oriented, problem-solving, flexibility, communication skills, proactivity;
- Previous experience in a Team leader role would be a plus.