Our client is the first large energy company whose focus is heavily centred on the energy of the future and user-friendly customer solutions. These are made possible through three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies, and customer solutions.
Colleagues among 13 countries work daily for improving the future home energy systems through a user-friendly platform/environment for monitoring energy generation and consumption as well as energy optimization services (i.e. increase self-consumption from photovoltaics, load reduction, cost reduction, and minimising the CO2 footprint).
- Design and implement interactive applications, frontends, reports and dashboards for advanced data analytics and Data Science products in Tableau;
- Gather, join and transform complex data from different sources (e.g. SQL/No-SQL databases, APIs, geographical/spatial data, CRM systems, IoT), including pre-processing of data and implementation of significant KPIs;
- Analyze technical and business requirements, develop concepts, and iteratively implement the solutions on appropriate frameworks for visual storytelling;
- Roll out and introduce users to new visual analytics products as well as automate their regular refreshes;
- Be the Product Owner of our visual analytics tools and products and drive their usage as best practice standard.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical discipline;
- Five years of working experience in designing complex interactive analytical reports with geographical map visualizations and end-user interactive forms;
- Previous hands-on working experience with Tableau, Tableau Server, and other self-service BI tools in creation/publishing of workbooks;
- Modeling and joining relational data, ensuring data integrity and data cleansing;
- Working experience in SQL querying, programming, and implementing data pre-processing procedures on databases;
- Experience in Azure (Azure SQL Server, Storage Accounts, Cosmos DB), ETL solutions (Data Factory, Databricks), real-time visualizations, programming in Python and knowledge of other Visualization or Automation Tools (Power BI, Power Apps & Power Automate) is considered as a plus;
- Fluent in English.