Work in a product company built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything they do. They are cloud-native, lean, flexible and making an impact in the fintech world, globally!
What will you do:
- Be part of self-managed cross-functional agile teams;
- Be involved in all the aspects of the SDLC;
- Contribute with technical input;
- Develop the latest business and technical features;
- Write JUnit and integration tests;
- Use and contribute to code quality standards practices;
- Manage and contribute to the development of CI and CD pipelines Develop POCs/MVPs.
The minimum requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields;
- 3+ years of experience working in Java in real-world projects Experience with SQL, CSS, HTML, jUnit Testing;
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.