Consider this opportunity if you find yourself looking for challenging projects in the financial area and the chance to be part of a company operating globally, with over 70 years of experience in the credit insurance and risk management. Have ownership in your work, flexibility in your program, and a team of experts in financial technology to collaborate with.
What will you do:
- Design and engineer high-performing, mission-critical and scalable enterprise-grade applications;
- Act as Technical Leader for one or more parts within the solutions;
- Coach Mid and Junior levels of Software Developers, and perform code reviews;
- Contribute in all phases of SDLC;
- Maintain high standard of source code quality as per Quality Gates requirements by writing clean, efficient and testable code.
The requirements for the role are:
- Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology;
- At least 7 years of experience in software engineering using Java;
- Good English skills both written and spoken.
You will use technologies such as: