Be part of an Excellence Centre in Technology for one of the largest universal banks in the world, with a presence in more than 50 countries across the globe. As a hands-on software engineer, you will contribute to their strategic mission of developing core platforms and tomorrow`s digital solutions for the business global operations.
The world is changing fast and so they are. In order to keep up, they brought together highly skilled engineers and built agile teams guided by an engineering culture that promotes collaboration and innovation.
What you will do:
- Design and develop Java-based software components in accordance with requirements specification, functional and technical design documents;
- Write clean and secure code, in a modular way, employing best practices and standards;
- Develop unit tests and support the engineers in test to provide high quality;
- Collaborate with your engineering team, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Security Specialists to identify technical & functional needs.
Depending on the project you will choose, you will use technologies such as:
- Java EE
- JS (Angular/ React)
- Oracle/ PostgreSQL/ MongoDB
- OpenShift/ Kubernetes/ GCP
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology;
- At least 5 years’ experience developing applications using JAVA;
- Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle);
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS/Azure/ GCP.