Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Join a world-class team of engineers who are tackling the toughest engineering problems, to build a complex platform product with high quality.
What will you do:
- Design and implement end-to-end their new automation testing framework;
- Create and automate QA tests and verify outcomes on both Front-end and Back-end areas of the product;
- Create testing-related documentation – test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports;
- Work closely with committed software engineers, product managers, and other QA Engineers in an Agile team environment.
The requirements for the role are:
- 7+ years of QA Automation / Development experience;
- Automation testing experience of API’s Web apps (Selenium, Puppeteer, etc.);
- Excellent understanding of Software QA concepts, methodologies, tools, and approaches (black box and/or automated testing);
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing;
- Experience with SQL;
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications;
- Passionate about software quality and testing.
Nice to have:
- Experience of implementing an automation testing framework;
- Familiar with a SaaS environment that has an agile development process.