Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Senior
Requirements: Ansible AWS Azure Continous Integration / Continous Deployment DevOps Docker Google Cloud Kubernetes Software Development Life Cycle Terraform
Contribute to the implementation and operations of our client’s online platform.
What you will do:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services – from inception and design, deployment, operation, and refinement;
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health;
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation; evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity;
- Develop, establish and enforce policies, standards, and guidelines for site reliability;
- Manage the infrastructure and environments of the microservices platform.
We need you to have:
- Hands-on experience with cloud ecosystems such as Google Cloud / AWS / Azure Experience;
- Advanced experience of Docker / Kubernetes operations using GKE or similar technology;
- Advanced experience of automated infrastructure provisioning based on Terraform/TerraGrunt, Terraform Enterprise, Ansible;
- Advanced experience of Continous Integration / Continous Deployment tools (e.g. Github, Gitlab) and patterns for CI/CD pipelines;
- Advanced knowledge of monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana and alerting tools like OpsGenie, NewRelic, DataDog, Splunk, Google Cloud Operation (Stackdriver);
- Experience in software development in at least one language (Java, Python, Go);
- Excellent communication skills in English.