Are you looking for a challenge to build a real-time, distributed computing product in the DevOps/ cloud monitoring space supporting AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud?
There is an amazing opportunity to join a growing Silicon Valley start-up, with a total funding raised to $57 million, and a primary dev center in Iasi.
A side benefit to this is that you don’t need to work US hours.
Here, you will:
- Directly interact with the head of product, product managers and UI leads to identify product needs;
- Translate concepts/product needs into user screen flows, wireframes, mockups, and, preferably, product prototypes;
- Ensure intuitive and consistent user experience across the entire platform, a wide range of apps, integrations apps included;
- Ensure platform architecture visibility via sitemaps;
- Define, promote and ensure design standards/principles across the platform;
- Conduct usability testing;
- Autonomously take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs;
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience;
- Contribute with visual content to public client documentation.
The requirements for the role are:
- Eagerness to build complex web user interfaces and experiences;
- Hands-on experience designing medium to large-scale web applications;
- Fluency with UI development technologies such as CSS/SCSS, HTML5;
- Proficiency in using Figma and its concepts (such as components, auto layout, variants), creating interactive prototypes;
- High efficiency in testing and iterating through designs and solutions;
- Have a taste for technical products having engineers as end-users.