Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Requirements: cybersecurity IT audit security audit security governance
Be involved in security projects for one of the biggest global companies for audit, tax and advisory services.
What you will do:
- be involved in the planning, execution and delivery of various projects, such as: IT and Security Audits, various assessments for compliance with IT and security standards, best practices or existing regulations;
- support customers in implementing or operating various processes in the IT and Security risks and controls area;
- support the management team in the preparation of technical proposals for future opportunities;
- coordinate a team of one, two or more junior colleagues, depending on the size of the projects you will be involved in;
- directly engage customers during various phases of the projects, from sales to planning, execution and reporting.
We need you to have:
- Experience in IT and/ or information security management;
- People relationship skills and willingness/confidence to perform client facing activities;
- Willingness to enhance knowledge, apply and obtain new technical certifications.
Would be a plus:
- Previous consulting experience;
- Knowledge of the IT and security regulatory framework in Romania;
- An existing technical certification (such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC, TOGAF, ITIL, CCNA, CCNP etc.).