Be part of an Excellence Centre in Technology for one of the largest universal banks in the world, with a presence in more than 50 countries across the globe.
As a hands-on QA Automation Engineer, you will contribute to their strategic mission of developing core platforms and tomorrow`s digital solutions for the business global operations.
The world is changing fast and so are they. In order to keep up, they brought together highly skilled engineers and built agile teams guided by an engineering culture that promotes collaboration and innovation.
What you will do:
- Plan and provide appropriate testing documentation;
- Act as a quality gate for the developed software;
- Support QA team to provide high quality. Creation of unit testing at least 80% coverage;
- Agile working environment: Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, Dev Team members, Backend Developers, security specialists, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs.
We expect you to have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Requirements Specialist or QA Engineer;
- Ability to test case design, test automation, test reporting, and test execution;
- Experience with Selenium with Java.