Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Join a product company, eHealth provider with a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge IT solutions for the healthcare industry.
What will you do:
- Perform thorough analyses of functional and non-functional requirements and provide clean and reliable technical solutions;
- Translate system requirements into task specifications for less experienced developers;
- Depending on the team structure, lead a small team (2-3 people) in order to implement components and subsystems;
- Conduct comparison analyses and assessment activities in order to recommend tools, libraries, products, technologies;
- Evaluate selection criteria (cost, performance, license model, extensibility etc.), document results, and recommend a solution that fulfils the project needs;
- Apply and drive the implementation of software engineering practices and principles with regards to version control, code review, build automation, code quality tools.
The minimum requirements are:
- At least 5 years of experience with Java SE;
- Fundamental software engineering skills and knowledge of best practices;
- Understanding of and experience with design principles and design patterns;
- Ability to clarify non-functional requirements;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Technical risks management;
- Very good Java Core APIs knowledge;
- Very good knowledge of Internet protocols and services;
- Very good knowledge of Java-based frameworks & tools.