Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Requirements: Ansible AWS Azure Continous Integration / Continous Deployment DevOps Docker GitLab Google Cloud Java Jenkins Kubernetes Software Development Life Cycle TeamCity Terraform
Build automated CI/CD pipelines and support our client’s teams in their journey from Development to Production.
What you will do:
- Understand the SDLC process and controls (policies);
- Design/Implement automated CI / CD pipelines to satisfy and close the SDLC Controls;
- Support our teams to configure and implement the pipelines;
- Document knowledge base articles and other materials as required.
We need you to have:
- Basic skills in at least one core language environment (e.g. Java, Python, Shell scripting, etc);
- Experience in automation tools such as Maven, TeamCity / Jenkins, GitLab, Openshift/Fabric;
- Experience with dev platforms such as BitBucket, Artifactory, Confluence, Jira;
- Experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes, Docker, Dockerfiles);
- Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures;
- Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles, and methodologies.
- A Bachelor of Science or Master’s degree with a major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline.