Work together with the Technical Director and a Senior Scrum Master with more than 10 years of experience in nurturing the right team culture in a young & dynamic context. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to develop the Agile/Scrum mindset from scratch.
What will you do:
- Guide the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers;
- Educate the entire organization regarding Agile practices, thus facilitating collaboration between your team(s) and other organizational structures;
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
The minimum requirements are:
- Proven Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Excellent communication skills.