Job Category: Executive
Type: Full Time
Requirements: banking Change Management Deployment Manager English German Incident Management ITIL Release Manager Risk Management
Plan and coordinate the transition of application and infrastructure components in production. We are recruiting in Bucharest a Release Manager for our client.
What you will do:
- Coordinate the preparation and planning phase across projects, bring the relevant parts together and develop an overall plan for the go-live in iterative cycles with the project and program managers;
- Coordinate the rehearsals for deployment weekends out if the IT control center;
- Create a deployment plan in cooperation with the project and program managers;
- Ensure the risk-reduced feasibility of the deployment weekend by means of suitable change management measures
- Identify/analyze possible “risks” and “issues” (and or incidents) that could affect the deployment and appropriate escalation before and during the process.
We need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT-related discipline (or equivalent work experience or diploma);
- Extensive project management experience, also in the execution of go-live scenarios in the context of large IT projects or extensive releases in large organizations;
- Strong in communicating & collaborating with all stakeholders (senior management, project manager, team members, business & IT);
- Deep knowledge in Change-, Risk- and Incident Management (ITIL);
- Business fluent German and English.