Challenging management role in Human Resources, Recruitment, in a multinational company that use more than 40 years’ experience in the IT field.
What will you do
- Become a key, trusted partner to business leadership;
- Act as a consultative partner for each Hiring Manager to provide the best sourcing advising strategies, quality recruitment and selection processes, and great hiring results;
- Assess and measure Hiring Managers’ satisfaction, responding with urgency when situations arise and taking dedicated steps to ensure a high level of productivity.
Processes and performance:
- Help drive the entire recruiting life-cycle, from promoting job descriptions to onboarding new hires;
- Effectively build, track, execute, and continuously improve strategic recruiting plans;
- Establish hiring metrics to optimize efficiency and assess hiring success.
- Run and lead a team of Recruiters, driving performance results;
- Responsible for influencing team development;
- Responsible for influencing team motivation.
- Drive active sourcing strategies and activities, from reaching out to candidates and engaging top talent;
- Provide a first-class candidate experience by ensuring smooth processes with a personal touch and professional communication;
- Build a best-in-class onboarding experience;
- Maintain an ongoing talent network for future opportunities.
- Participate in employment events, such as conferences, career fairs, etc.;
- Contribute to organizing and running the company’s own events to attract candidates and top talents.
Your background for the role:
- You have 4+ years of experience in recruiting and sourcing for tech and non-tech profiles;
- You have seen and managed the entire recruiting life-cycle;
- You are an expert on search techniques, tools, and channels including social media and industry events;
- You have the ability to partner with managers at all levels and contribute to their hiring success;
- You have 2+ years of experience in managing a team of Recruiters;
- Operational experience in leading a technical team is a plus;
- You have solid analytical skills to turn data into sound business decisions;
- You have the ability to scale – can go deep in the weeds when needed, while also understanding the big picture;
- You think outside the box and have new ideas and initiatives to find solutions to problems;
- You are easy-going with a positive can-do attitude and a hands-on mindset;
- You can deliver results in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing demands;
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly set expectations and objectives;
- You are fluent in English, any additional language is a plus.