- Location: Iasi
- Level: Executive
Challenging management role in Human Resources, Recruitment, in a multinational company that use more than 40 years’ experience in the IT field.
What will you do
- Become a key, trusted partner to business leadership;
- Act as a consultative partner for each Hiring Manager to provide the best sourcing advising strategies, quality recruitment and selection processes, and great hiring results;
- Assess and measure Hiring Managers’ satisfaction, responding with urgency when situations arise and taking dedicated steps to ensure a high level of productivity.
Processes and performance:
- Help drive the entire recruiting life-cycle, from promoting job descriptions to onboarding new hires;
- Effectively build, track, execute, and continuously improve strategic recruiting plans;
- Establish hiring metrics to optimize efficiency and assess hiring success.
- Run and lead a team of Recruiters, driving performance results;
- Responsible for influencing team development;
- Responsible for influencing team motivation.
- Drive active sourcing strategies and activities, from reaching out to candidates and engaging top talent;
- Provide a first-class candidate experience by ensuring smooth processes with a personal touch and professional communication;
- Build a best-in-class onboarding experience;
- Maintain an ongoing talent network for future opportunities.
- Participate in employment events, such as conferences, career fairs, etc.;
- Contribute to organizing and running the company’s own events to attract candidates and top talents.
Your background for the role:
- You have 4+ years of experience in recruiting and sourcing for tech and non-tech profiles;
- You have seen and managed the entire recruiting life-cycle;
- You are an expert on search techniques, tools, and channels including social media and industry events;
- You have the ability to partner with managers at all levels and contribute to their hiring success;
- You have 2+ years of experience in managing a team of Recruiters;
- Operational experience in leading a technical team is a plus;
- You have solid analytical skills to turn data into sound business decisions;
- You have the ability to scale – can go deep in the weeds when needed, while also understanding the big picture;
- You think outside the box and have new ideas and initiatives to find solutions to problems;
- You are easy-going with a positive can-do attitude and a hands-on mindset;
- You can deliver results in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing demands;
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly set expectations and objectives;
- You are fluent in English, any additional language is a plus.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you:
Explore more jobs
Global executive management role in a team filled with innovators, passionate abo...
Be the leader of a Product Line and ensure that delivery goals & objectives a...
Work closely with the product management and tribe leadership to define objective...
Guide people in their career path whilst define ways of working in the teams that...
As an Engineering Manager (Professional Services) you will be mainly focusing on ...
Work fully remote or onsite, in Bucharest.