Take a new challenge as a game developer of one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the globe.
What will you do:
- Developing a game played by millions of players worldwide on multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Amazon, Facebook) using cutting-edge technologies;
- Implementing new client-side features as well as maintaining and improving existing code;
- Optimizing the game for the best performance on all supported devices;
- Integrating native plugins for 3rd party services such as IAP, rewarded videos, crash reporting, analytics, etc.
The requirements for the role are:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development;
- 3+ year of experience with Unity, specifically on mobile platforms, and usage of its scripting APIs, 2D tools, UI and animations, asset bundles;
- Strong knowledge of C#;
- Experience with OOP using design patterns, algorithms, and data structures.
Nice to have:
- Native mobile development experience on Android / iOS (Java, Objective-C);
- Experience with Unity editor scripting and Unit Tests.