Are you looking for the chance to be part of a company operating globally but at the same time experiencing a “family-like” culture? Or are you looking for challenging projects in defense, cyber intelligence & homeland security, and new technologies and modern development practices? If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, then consider this opportunity.
What will you do:
- Contribute to the development & delivery of an R&D project having end to end ownership of DevOps processes and practices.
The requirements for the role are:
- Experience with microservices and understanding of distributed architectures;
- Docker and Kubernetes experience;
- Experience with BigData, Kafka, Elasticsearch;
- Knowledge and understanding of CD/CI;
- Knowledge and experience in problem-solving with Kibana, Prometheus and Grafana;
- Knowledge of scripting like Ansible, Bash, Python;
- Cloud experience- Advantage
- Working over the on-prem environment.
Nice to have:
- Flink -Advantage;
- Cloud experience.