Our client, an internationally recognized financial institution with a strong global presence and a wide spectrum of financial services, is looking for a QA Engineer prepared to enhance the team’s growth and support our partner’s vision.
The ideal candidate possesses proficiency in manual testing, is familiar with automation testing (3-6 months of experience) and has a keen aspiration to expand their skills in this domain.
What will you do?
- Test strategy, test automation strategy, preparation of test concepts, test cases, test execution;
- Coordinate system integration and user acceptance testing;
- Communicate with business, project managers, product owners, developers, deployment managers, IT application owners;
- Development and maintenance of test automation.
What will you need?
- Experience of software testing (manual) in a Scrum-based environment;
- Experience testing a business critical software with thousands of internal and external users;
- Experience with unit testing;
- Experience with test automation tools;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Basic understanding of retail banking and operation processes;
- Willingness to learn new technologies.