Be part of a highly skilled team of Software Engineers and work on a complex Data Management Platform. Join our client in the role of QA Automation Engineer.
The Data Management Platform is a provider of data, research, and analytics (with a focus both on information and speed), secure and accessible from any device from virtually anywhere.
What will you do:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases using available test methods;
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using tools
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products;
- Maintain an understanding of leading tools and technologies for the development of mission-critical web, database, and related applications;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs, and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts and utilize them in risk management, review meetings with stakeholders;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements, evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of the overall system.
The requirements for the role are:
- 3-5 years experience in Software Quality Assurance, both manual and automation testing;
- Java / Python;
- API tools like SoapUI, Postman, and Fiddler;
- Automated testing tools;
- White box and Black box testing;
- Performance and/or security testing;
- Agile/Scrum development process;
- BS/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Certification.