Are you a people-oriented individual with leadership skills and a technical background? If so, this opportunity might be your next career step. We are seeking a People Manager who will positively impact the career path of their team members and create long-lasting relationships with all stakeholders.
Our client is among the world’s leading retailers, operating in over 30 countries. In this role, you will lead a team of 17 members, employing a ‘leading from behind’ approach without direct hands-on involvement.
As a People Manager you will:
- Act as a Line Manager for ABAP/.NET/Mendix Development or other teams;
- Make sure the teams you are leading follow practices and standards according to the company policies;
- Be responsible for the career and talent development of the team members;
- Be part of the recruitment process for open roles within the teams you lead;
- Work in close collaboration with HR team on administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, experience in leading diverse teams and ready to completely focus on talent growth within the team.
What will you need?
- Experience as a Team Leader;
- Strong background in the IT industry;
- Initiative, decision-making ability and a team-oriented way of thinking;
We believe that this role seamlessly combines technical expertise with people management skills, offering you the next exciting challenge to positively impact the career paths of others.