Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Senior
Requirements: Procedures Project Management Project Metrics Vendor Management
Manage project risks and contribute to the implementation of company-wide process improvements.
Parts of what you will do:
- Manage and lead the maintenance phase of Simple to Medium complexity studies or support assigned study activities for complex projects;
- Manage projects in accordance with established timelines, budget, quality standards, and/or contractual requirements;
- Handle client escalations independently and work with internal and client teams to resolve these;
- Ensure qualitative communication with the client;
- Be responsible with reporting of internal project status updates;
- Collaborate with other functional areas for project delivery to ensure timelines and client expectations are met within budget.
We need you to:
- Have bachelors’ degree or equivalent or relevant experience;
- Be able to multi-task and work with multiple team members;
- Have excellent time management, communication (oral and written), and organizational skills;
- Have solid MS Office Suite experience – Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint;
- Ability and experience of direct project activities and ensuring customer satisfaction while understanding and adhering to the study budget;
- Be comfortable speaking in front of diversified and/or large audiences;
- Be able to communicate and engage effectively with all levels of the organization and have excellent written and spoken English skills;
- Have experience in a Project Management role OR equivalent;
- Show initiative and be able to work independently as needed.