Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Senior
Requirements: .NET .NetCore CI/CD
Develop excellent software products in a new and challenging project.
What will you do:
- Work as part of a team of engineer’s in the creation of high-quality software within agreed deadlines;
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team, from development through to production;
- Adhere to and implement best practices and methodologies within the company guidelines;
- Perform code reviews and provide regular feedback to your fellow developers;
- Embrace a “continuous improvement” mentality;
- Active participation with Incident Management, where applicable;
- Be a champion for your area within IT and Commercial organizations.
The minimum requirements are:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a software developer, working with .NET and.NET Core;
- Knowledge and working experience with CI/CD pipeline;
- Knowledge and working experience working in agile developments teams;
- Knowledge and working experience in a microservices architecture;
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes is preferable;
- Experience of working within the Cloud (Azure, AWS) is not essential but would be beneficial.